Do you want to reduce a challenging behaviour, but don’t know where to start? Feeling lost with your current strategies being used to deal with behaviours? Or maybe you want to teach your child a new skill and would benefit from some guidance?
Our consultation services take place in the family home and are designed with the goal of teaching parents and caregivers the most effective strategies to use when reducing a challenging behaviour or increasing a new skill. Parents/ Caregivers are coached by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA), giving them the confidence and knowledge to utilize within their family home when dealing with their children.
Our Service include:
- An initial consultation where a target goal and length of service is discussed.
- Functional Behaviour Assessment (FBA) consisting of behaviour interviews, observation in the home, and baseline data collection.
- A Behaviour Intervention Plan (BIP) created by BCBA.
- Implementation of BIP in client’s home.
- Ongoing In-Home Coaching (number of sessions will vary based on target behaviour/ goal)
- Follow up Consultation